Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP) Certificate
The post-graduate certificate AGPCNP track at MNU is designed to educate you as a primary care nurse practitioner, serving adolescents and adults (aged 13 and older).
Designed for licensed registered nurses with a previous MSN degree, MidAmerica Nazarene University's Post MSN AGPCNP Certificate curriculum allows you to complete coursework by taking classes online.
Nurse practitioners play an important role in health promotion, disease prevention and management of chronic and acute illnesses. You will learn how to apply evidence-based methods to assess, diagnose, and develop treatment plans for a variety of primary care health conditions.
You Should Know:
- Basic program is 22 to 33 credit hours at $579 per credit hour
- Advanced Pathophysiology, Advanced Pharmacology and Advanced Physical Assessment are required prerequisites which can be incorporated into your individualized degree completion plan if needed
- Complete in an average of 18 to 24 months
- Attend classes online with 2-two day site visits which will be scheduled in advance
- The post-graduate APRN certificate program at MidAmerica Nazarene University is pursuing initial accreditation by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 655 K Street NW, Suite 750, Washington, DC 20001, 202-887-6791. Applying for accreditation does not guarantee that accreditation will be granted.
- January 10, 2022
* For information on our priority application deadlines and registration deadlines, please contact us at 913-971-3800 or at email@example.com.