B.A. in Management and Human Relations
Finish What You Started.
It's about going back to school. Completing your degree. And finding a convenient way to finish what you started.
Our bachelor degree completion program in Management and Human Relations uses an accelerated curriculum to help you complete a degree in just one year. Our graduates consistently rate it as the best education decision they've made.
MNU's Bachelor of Arts in Management and Human Relations is available in two metro locations-- Olathe and Liberty.
What Makes Our Program Unique?
- Complete in one year
- Classes one night a week
- Multiple start dates per year
- Credit for life or work experience
- More than 22 years of success in accelerated programs
- Accreditation through the Higher Learning Commission of Colleges and Schools
Flex Payment Options
- Module Payments (11 payments)
- Semester Payments
- Company/Employer Billing
- Critical thinking skills which will include analytical thinking, collaborative planning and organizing, and problem resolution.
- Effective communication through writing, interpersonal relations, small group facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Competence in management through contemporary leadership skills, supervisory skills, andcoaching skills.
- Ethical responsibility through self awareness of a personal value.
- Adaptability within a team environment.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Minimum 60 transferable semester credit hours*
* Hours must be regionally accredited, attained through regular classroom coursework (not assessment of prior learning or continuing education). Applicants for whom English is a second language must furnish a score of 550 or greater on the TOEFL examination taken within the last five years.