CampusClear logs how you are feeling and if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are clear, you’ll get a FastPass that shows you can be in class, at events or work on campus. If you receive another message, it will tell you to contact MNU’s COVID Coordinator for next steps.
CampusClear gives you something called a FastPass, if you’re in the clear. Be ready to show your FastPass to go to class, events or work on campus.
#CampusClear User Set Up
- Download #CampusClear app from App Store on Android or iOS.
- Register with your mnu.edu email under the category that best categorizes you; student or employee.
- Read the privacy policies.
#CampusClear Web Version
- Go to campusclear.com
- Find the “web app” icon and click
- Read all disclaimers from #CampusClear
- Choose student or employee
- Put in your mnu.edu email
- You will receive a verification email
- Go to your email and hit confirm email
- Fill out survey
- Email or print Fast Pass for clearance
There’s no more scanning in at Chapel. Your attendance is recorded when you check in and check out using iAttended.
User Set Up
- Go to your App Store and down the load the iAttended App.
- Open the iAttended App and sign-in using one of the following user id’s:
- Verify your MNU Email Address by entering the first portion of your MNU email.
- Open your email and click the link emailed to you.
- Note, you must enabled location services and enabled your camera
Instructions for Using App
- Open your iAttended App
- Click on “Scan Code”
- Hold your phone up to the screen and scan the QR code
- After the service, scan the QR code again
Student Life is keeping you connected with Guidebook where you’ll find announcements, instructions, events and more.
User Set Up
- Check your MNU email for an invitation to join Guidebook from email@example.com.
- Download the app to your device
- Type in our passphrase: mnu2020
- Sign in with your MNU email and the temporary password in your email invitation.
If you cannot find the email invitation, request another from Tom Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CampusClear, iAttended, Guidebook, are web apps that are intended to keep the MNU Campus Healthy