The Career & Workforce Development Office, located on the first floor of the Mabee Learning Commons, provides career resources and support to MNU students.
Resume and cover letter review
Mock Interview support
MidAmerica Nazarene University uses Handshake as its official resume and job posting service. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at Handshake
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
A service to assist students and alumni in finding mentors for career networking purposes.
Employers, connect with our student and alumni networks.
MNU hosts two annual fair events where employers can recruit students for their open opportunities.
- Connections Fair: The Connections Fair is hosted as a part of welcome week in the fall semester during the first week of classes.
- Career & Internship Fair: The Career and Internship Fair is held in the spring semester on a Wednesday in the last week of February/first week in March.
For additional information on these events or to set up a table to recruit on campus, please contact Dr. Linda Alexander at email@example.com