DSST Exam Program
The DSST exam allows you to earn credit in many General Education and elective courses for their respective degrees by simply passing the appropriate test, saving you time and money. At MNU there are a few prerequisite courses for which you have the option to demonstrate proficiency by passing a DSST exam.
DSST exam steps
- Visit the getcollegecredit.com website to see which exams are available. Exam rules and preparation material are also available on the website.
- Verify with your academic advisor that the exam you plan to take is accepted at MNU.
- Schedule your exam at the Academic Success Center at least 2 days before the day you would like to test.
- Arrive on time for testing at the Academic Success Center and provide your government issued photo ID.
- Pay the administration fee. There is a $20 fee payable by cash, check or credit card to the Academic Success Center. The $80 exam fee is paid directly to DSST when you login to take the exam. This must be paid by credit or debit card.
- Register with DSST and indicate where you want your official score report to be sent. This is also done when you log in to take the exam. The MNU DSST location ID number is 8801.
If you have any questions about DSST exams, please contact the Academic Success Center, 913.971.3387 or email@example.com.