The Career Services Office, located on the first floor of the Mabee Learning Commons, provides career resources and support to MNU students. Dr. Marcelle Cooper coordinates these services.
Resume and cover letter review
Mock Interview support
If you would like to know more about your individual strengths and how that can translate to your career interests, we can help with several self-assessment tools:
- CliftonStrengths for Students
MidAmerica Nazarene University uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service. The site is available 24/7 to students, alumni, and employers at www.collegecentral.com/mnu
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, and career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Review Career Fair information and company recruitment visits.
- Employers search for talented students and alumni, and post unlimited jobs for free.
A service to assist students and alumni in finding mentors for career networking purposes.
Employers, connect with our student and alumni networks.
MNU hosts two annual fair events where employers can recruit students for their open opportunities.
- Connections Fair: The Connections Fair is hosted as a part of welcome week in the fall semester during the first week of classes.
- Career & Internship Fair: The Career and Internship Fair is held in the spring semester on a Wednesday in the last week of February/first week in March.
For additional information on these events or to set up a table to recruit on campus, please contact Christine Snyder at email@example.com