MNU Bookstore announces partnership with online bookseller
| by MNU News email@example.com
MNU Bookstore announces new partnership with online bookseller MBS Direct
In a move that will allow greater convenience and cost savings for students, the MNU Bookstore is pleased to announce a new partnership with the largest textbook supplier in the nation, MBS Direct. MBS currently serves the needs of nearly half a million students nationwide with over 7 million books in their Columbia, Missouri facility. Students and parents will want to plan ahead to get their books since they will no longer be available in the Bookstore. Online orders can be picked up at the Bookstore however, when students arrive for the fall semester.
MBS Direct, the new official textbook provider for MNU, will offer some valuable benefits:
- Largest inventory of money-saving used books
- Convenient online, 24 x 7 access to the online Virtual Bookstore
- Fast shipping! Ships within 24 hours for pickup at the MNU Bookstore or to one’s home
- Multiple payment options
- 100% return policy for 14 days
- Guaranteed buyback program on select top-selling titles
- On-campus buyback at the end of both semesters
- Online buyback available everyday (except during on-campus buyback periods)
- Excellent customer service by phone or email
The MBS Direct program ensures course materials will be available when academic terms begin. According to MNU Bookstore manager, Julie Harbour, MBS provides convenient ordering, accurate and timely fulfillment, and better overall service.
“In addition, MBS Direct will help us continue our compliance with changes to the Higher Education Opportunity Act which go into effect July 1, 2010,” Harbour says. “The HEOA Act enables students to view course material information in a timely manner, helping them better manage their costs.”
MNU is a private, liberal arts, Christian university offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees. MNU’s undergraduate offerings include more than 40 majors, and it adult and graduate programs feature bachelor’s completion degrees, and master’s degrees covering business, counseling, education, and nursing. MNU also provides a RN to BSN program and a master’s level Certificate in Play Therapy.