Thank you. Thank you for your faithful support of MNU... for more than 45 years, churches on the North Central Region have faithfully supported us through prayer, financial gifts and encouragement of students to attend this great University. We really couldn't do it without you. Now it's our turn to pay it forward and support YOU.
We are so grateful for your continued support of MNU and your faithfulness in giving. MNU Sunday is an opportunity for MidAmerica Nazarene University to come alongside your church and support the work that you're already doing. We want to engage in a deep and meaningful relationship with you and your congregation as we continue the business of transforming lives through Christian higher education. If we are both to continue impacting the world for Christ, we must together celebrate and strengthen the bond between our university and our churches.
Whether it's on a Sunday morning or a Wednesday evening, with a full congregation or a youth group, we'd love to help you. But you know your congregation best so you'll get to choose how we can help:
- Want to raise awareness of MNU within your congregation?
- Need help providing an educational resource on planned giving?
- Interested in having a group of students lead worship or share their testimonies?
Available Support Opportunities
- Student-led worship teams
- MNU Admissions representative
- Faculty, staff or student preachers
- MNU ambassador visit
- Planned giving workshop
- Youth group engagement
- Student improv & drama team
...and these are just a few of the support opportunities we can offer.