Applying to colleges can be overwhelming. That’s why at MNU, we’re here to walk beside you through the process, making the admissions process that much easier for you. Whether you’re a first-time freshman, a transfer, or an international student, you’ll receive help from a personal admissions counselor to answer any questions you have and guide you along the way.
Here are a few important dates to remember as we walk through your admissions process:
- October 1: FAFSA is available to fill out. Register for your FSA ID and get started.
- April 1: Kansas residents deadline for FAFSA to be considered for Kansas Comprehensive Grant
- Submit confirmation deposit. This $100 tuition deposit is applied to your tuition balance. If you plan to live on campus you’ll be expected to pay an additional $100 room and board deposit.
- Submit the Housing Form.
- Submit official, final high school transcripts with graduation date and class rank from your high school (first-time freshmen only).
- Submit any college transcripts if taking dual credit, or submit Advanced Placement scores.
Once these items have been checked off, you can begin registering for classes, and getting dorm and roommate assignments. You’re one step closer to becoming a Pioneer!