about the program
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE MINOR IN COMMUNICATION
- COMM 1103 Strategic Communication OR COMM 1303 Public Speaking
- COMM 1503 Mass Media and Society
- COMM 1703 Introduction to Human Communication
- COMM 2803 Communicating in a Digital World
- COMM 3803 Introduction to Public Relations
- ENGL 3113: Content Writing
Total Hours: 18 Hours
Create, deliver, and evaluate strategic messages and gain competency through coursework and experiential activities. An internship helps will help you gain valuable experience and evidence for your digital portfolio.
Entrepreneurs, startups, established businesses, nonprofits, education, healthcare, banking, construction, and virtually every industry uses the skills you’ll learn in this minor.
- Public Relations Associate
- Human Resources Manager
- Business Leader
- Social Media Manager
Developed specifically for Traditional Undergraduate Students, MNU launched a new schedule in 2020. Semester-long courses are now held on Monday/Thursday or Tuesday/Friday for 75 minutes each.
As an MNU student, you’ll encounter not only academic growth and career preparation but you’ll also transform through spiritual growth and time spent in service and mission. We think that’s a
recipe for success in today’s global world.