Applying to colleges can be overwhelming. That's why at MNU, we're here to walk beside you through the process, making the admissions process that much easier for you. Whether you're a first-time freshman, a transfer, or an international student, you'll receive help from a personal admissions counselor to answer any questions you have and guide you along the way.
Applying for Admission
You can start your application now. But if you have any questions about the admissions process, feel free to contact your admissions counselor. Once you submit your application, please send us your high school transcript and official ACT/SAT scores. Get started by selecting your student type -
Here are a few important dates to remember as we walk through your admissions process:
- October 1: FAFSA is available to fill out. Register for your FSA ID and get started.
- April 1: Kansas residents deadline for FAFSA to be considered for Kansas Comprehensive Grant
Applying early to MNU has several benefits. High school juniors can apply to MNU through our Early Action process.
By creating an account and completing our free online application, juniors who have not taken the ACT or SAT can provide their GPA and class rank instead. Test scores can be provided to MNU during the senior year to complete the enrollment process.
After you've been accepted to MNU, here's what to expect:
- Submit confirmation deposit. $100 tuition deposit (applied to your tuition balance), plus a $100 room and board deposit if you plan to live on campus.
- Submit the Housing Form.
- Submit official, final high school transcripts with graduation date and class rank from your high school (first-time freshmen only).
- Submit any college transcripts if taking dual credit, or submit Advanced Placement scores.
Once these items have been checked off, you can begin registering for classes, and getting dorm and roommate assignments. You're one step closer to becoming a Pioneer!