Before you can fully enroll, there are some important steps to complete. Below you will find the list of items you need to complete in order to be ready!
We can’t wait to help make your transfer to MNU as seamless as possible. Before you can enroll, simply make sure you have completed the list below:
- Complete the free Application for Admission, by answering all questions.
- Submit FAFSA information (available after October 1). MNU’s school code: 007032.
- Submit MNU Housing Form.
- Submit $200 confirmation deposit. The confirmation deposit must be paid before the room assignment and pre-registration can proceed. This deposit will be applied directly to your tuition balance during the first semester.
- Submit all official college transcripts.
At MNU, we have a dedicated admissions counselor just for transfer students! To reach Michelle "Lane" McLane, simply call 913.971.3380 or email her at email@example.com.
Transfer Credit Agreements
If you are from the Kansas City area and are interested in transferring to MNU, check out the Registrar's page to get full information about what classes will transfer and MNU’s general education requirements. We have formal articulation agreements with:
General Education Transfer Agreements
- Johnson County Community College (JCCC)
- Kansas City Kansas Community College (KCKCC)
- Kansas University (KU)
- Metropolitan Community College (MCC)
- Neosho County Community College (NCCC)
If you are transferring in from a college not listed, Michelle "Lane" McLane, firstname.lastname@example.org, will be able to walk you through your personalized transfer plan. Also be sure to check out the MNU Catalog for more information.
Once you have been accepted to MNU, you will move from the Admissions process to the Enrollment process. Be sure to review the helpful information about the Enrollment process below, and contact our Admissions team with any questions that you may have along the way. We are so excited for you to be a Pioneer!
1. Student Deposit
This $200 deposit confirms your attendance and is applied to your tuition balance.
2. Housing Form / Commuter Info
Whether you plan to live on campus or commute, please complete this housing form.
3. Registration Days
Our Registration Days take place each spring and summer. This is where you'll finalize your financial aid award, select a payment plan, register for classes and receive your student ID.
4. Transfer Orientation
This important event begins each August before classes start. It isn't required but it is recommended for all transfer students. We're eager to welcome you to campus and help you begin your successful journey as a Pioneer!