MidAmerica Jazz Clinic
March 26, 2020 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- 35 minutes on stage (includes performance and clinic).
- Written comments from 3 clinicians.
- Rating (Or comments only if preferred).
- Interactive clinic with two of the clinicians (with mics) working with your band on the performance stage. Clinicians’ comments will be positive and relatable to developing musicians.
- 25 minutes in warm-up room (equipped with a drum set, piano, bass amp, stands, and adequate space to rehearse).
- Recording (sent digitally).
This event is a performance opportunity for any middle school or high school jazz ensemble or jazz combo. The focus will be on an education-based performance and clinic, promoting a positive experience and developing musicianship in the jazz idiom.
Doug Talley, Christopher Burnett, John Selzer
$130 Due with your Registration Form by February 12, 2020. Please indicate the preferred time of day, we will do our best to accommodate.