June 18th – June 22nd
Check in on Monday, June 18 at 1:00 pm; Checkout on Friday, June 22nd.
Shows on Friday, June 22nd and Saturday, June 23rd at 7:30 p.m.
Open to high school students who completed grades 8-12 during the 2017-2018 academic year.
Auditions for roles are May 29th from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m.
Callbacks are May 30th from 7:00 – 10:00 p.m.
- Students may participate in the Theatre Camp without auditioning, but will only be considered for a role if you audition. If you do not audition, you will be placed in the ensemble.
- Please bring a prepared musical theatre selection of 32 bars. Bring an accompaniment recording on a phone or CD.
- There will also be a dance audition you will learn that night. Please bring appropriate shoes and attire for the dance audition.
- Callbacks will consist of cold reads from the script and additional vocal selections from the show. Additional dance callbacks may be needed as well.
- Please send theatre and dance resume to Heather Tinker at email@example.com or bring to audition.
If you are unable to audition at the designated time, please contact Heather Tinker for an alternate time or video audition.
Early Registration through April 30 - $460
Late Registration May 1 - May 30 - $500
- Most costume pieces will be provided, but you will need to provide shoes and tight/socks. You will be notified of this before the camp begins.
- Two complimentary tickets
Deposit and Payment Schedule
Minimum $100 non-refundable deposit due with registration (non-refundable after April 15th; $140 for late registration)
Additional $200 due by May 30
Remaining $160 amount due first day of camp
For questions Theatre Camp, contact Heather Tinker: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Theatre Camp will conclude with two performances of Bye Bye Birdie
When: Friday, June 22, 2018, 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, June 23, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Where: Bell Cultural Events Center, 2030 E. College Way, Olathe, KS 66062