Teacher Career Fair
The MNU Teacher Career Fair is a free event designed to help our current students and alumni find job placements. This service aims to match our amazing graduates with schools attracting top teacher talent. Students, recent alumni and administrators are invited to attend.
On Tuesday, February 27th, 2018 from 8am-2pm, MidAmerica Nazarene University will host a Teacher Career Fair. Candidates will schedule appointments at 25 minute intervals with over 40 employing agencies.
This year we are incorporating a contest to introduce candidates to districts they may not have previously considered. All attendees will participate in District BINGO.
- Candidate Registration Begins at 7:45 AM and Ends at 8:15 AM
- District BINGO 8:05-8:45 AM
- Interviewing 9-2PM
- LOCATION: Land Gym, 2140 E Pioneer Blvd, Olathe Kansas
Interview Participant Event Information:
The Teacher Career Fair online appointment center, midamerica-nazarene-university.lattiss.co, is open to MNU candidates and alumni on February 2, 2018, for scheduling interviews. The appointment program will be opened to the general public beginning February 5, 2018. No appointments can be made after 5:00 pm on February 10, 2018.
The online appointment center will be open at midamerica-nazarene-university.lattiss.com
Here are directions to help you successfully book interviews:
- Read these directions COMPLETELY before booking interviews.
- Click on the "Book Now" button to the right of the MNU title.
- Scroll down and select the school district (labeled "staff") with whom you wish to interview. Please note: Districts bringing two interviewers are listed twice.
- ADVANCE the calendar to March and select the 1st.
- Select the time you wish to interview (only available times will appear).
- Fill in client information with your contact information. YOU MUST USE THE SAME NAME FOR EACH APPOINTMENT i.e. Bob Jones vs. Robert Jones.
- Indicate when you want a reminder email sent to you.
- Click "Make Appointment".
NOTE: Should you select the same interview time, at the same moment as another participant, the program will accept the first "click" it receives. If you select an interview time that is accounted for while you are entering your information, you will receive an error page that states "We are unable to satisfy your requested appointment time due to conflicts...with other appointments..." If this occurs, simply select different interview times.
Graduating seniors, alumni, and candidates from across the metropolitan area are invited to schedule appointments at 25-minute intervals. If you are interested in scheduling interviews with participating schools/districts please revisit this site in February.
For School Districts:
Our graduating seniors, alumni and several area colleges will be invited to schedule appointments at 25-minute intervals. We also invite you to have a separate booth set up to collect materials/resumes from those candidates who are not able to schedule an interview time. We expect approximately 80 candidates to participate.
We invite all area districts to register and represent your district at this event.
Schools and districts may register for the Career Fair using the link above or by completing the registration form sent from our offices in October. Registration will remain open to districts through January 20, 2018. You will receive a confirmation email after your registration has been processed. Please allow 7-10 business days for processing. Additional information will be sent the week prior to the event. If you have questions, call Jill Gonzalez-Bravo, email@example.com, at 913-971-3548.