Faculty Athletics Representative
Kansas Teaching Certificate for Secondary Mathematics
BA; 1991, MidAmerica Nazarene University
MS; 1993, Wichita State University
PhD; 2012, University of Missouri-Kansas City
“I am so thankful that God doesn't leave us in our current condition. Not only does He save us, but He continually works on us to make us more and more into His likeness. During times of defeat, I can rest on this promise that He's still working on me.
Philippians 1:6 - 'being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.'”
- Tulsa Math Teachers’ Circle Summer Workshop (June 23-25, 2015), “Soma Cubes,” “Exploding Dots,” and “Locker Problem and More”
- Heartland Math Teachers’ Circle Summer Immersion Workshop (June 15-19, 2015)
- Olathe Summer Conference, “Math Teachers’ Circles,” (May 28, 2015)
- Joint Mathematics Meetings in San Antonio, TX, “Geometry via Student Proof Presentations” and “Math Teachers’ Circles: A Time of Funstration” (January 9-13, 2015)
- Rocky Mountain Math Teachers' Circle, July 8-10, 2014, “Rational Tangles” and “Intersection Math”
- Heartland Math Teachers' Circle Summer Immersion Workshop (June 16-20, 2014)
- Heartland Math Teachers' Circle Summer Immersion Workshop (June 24-28, 2013)
- Western Kansas Math Conference, November 2010, "Tinker with This, Fathom That"
- Grandview Christian Educators Conference, October 2012, "Getting to the Core with Problem Solving"
- Western Kansas Math Conference, November 2012, "Getting to the Core with Problem Solving"
- Grandview Christian Educators Conference, October 2013, "Math Circles"
- Chair, Department of Science and Mathematics
- Faculty Athletics Representative
- Leader of Heartland Math Teachers' Circle
- Teacher Education Committee
- Student Learning Assessment Facilitation Team
- Global Studies Committee
2030 E. College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062
Most University offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.