Academics & Admissions
Accreditation & Disclosures
MidAmerica Nazarene University
2030 East College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Santa Fe Commons Site
13563 South Mur-len Rd.
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Most University offices are open
Mon. – Fri. 8:00am – 5:00pm
Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604
The University is authorized to offer associate’s degrees in all fields, bachelor’s degrees in all fields, and master’s degrees in the fields of Administration/Leadership, Business, Counseling, Education, Nursing and Religion.
- Kansas State Board of Education
- CAEP: Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation
- ACBSP: Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs
- Kansas State Board of Nursing
- CCNE: Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- CACREP: Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs
- NASM: National Association of Schools of Music
- CAATE: Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
MNU is a member of:
- Council of Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU)
- Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA)
- Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
- Kansas Independent College Association (KICA)
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA)
- Heart of America Athletic Conference (HAAC)
- Midwestern Association of Graduate Schools (MAGS)
- American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE)
- National League for Nursing (NLN)
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN)
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP)
- Olathe Chamber of Commerce
Notice of Non-discrimination
MidAmerica Nazarene University (MNU) is committed to providing a learning, working, and living environment that promotes personal integrity, civility, and mutual respect in a setting free of discrimination. MNU policy prohibits discrimination based on race, gender, religion, age, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, marital status, or disability in the recruitment and admission of students and in the operation of all university programs, activities, and services. Students experiencing discrimination based on race/ethnicity should follow the Title VI guidelines. Students experiencing discrimination based on gender should follow the Title IX guidelines below. Employees experiencing discrimination should contact the Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MidAmerica Nazarene University has gathered our Student Right to Know information, compliance policies, and university handbooks and regulations in the links below. We encourage you to browse these documents and web pages and take note of the information which we make available in accordance with federal regulations.
Course delivery: MidAmerica Nazarene University offers both face-to-face instruction on campus and online virtual learning. Most degree programs will be delivered through face-to-face instruction on campus unless otherwise specified. There are circumstances, however, where course content may need to be delivered virtually for a period of time due to circumstances beyond MidAmerica Nazarene University’s control. (See full student catalog)
- Access College Navigator.
College Navigator is a Web site maintained by the National Center of Education Statistics (NCES), a department of the U.S. Department of Education. The NCES is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education. The data contained in the College Navigator was submitted by MNU to the Department of Education as part of a required annual report and is designed to be a resource for anyone wishing to know more about MNU enrollment characteristics.
- Professional & Graduate Studies Graduation Rates
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crimes Statistics Act (Crime & Safety Reports)
MidAmerica Nazarene University complies with the federal statue known as The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crimes Statistics Act. Students, prospective students, employees, and prospective employees may request a copy of the most recent Campus Security Report from the office of MidAmerica Nazarene University Campus Safety Department, located in Land Gym, or by calling (913) 971-3299 or by downloading it below.
In compliance with the Federal regulations and the Clery Act, the Annual Fire, Safety, Crime Report includes crime statistics for the MNU Olathe Campus over the previous three (3) years.
- 2023 Biennial Report on Alcohol & Drug Education
- 2022 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
- 2022 Annual Clery Act Criminal Statistics & Fire Safety Report
- 2021 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
- 2021 Annual Clery Act Criminal Statistics & Fire Report
- 2020 Annual Security & Fire Safety Report
- 2020 Annual Clery Act Criminal Statistics & Fire Report
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Online Degree Authorization
States require that the MidAmerica Nazarene University be authorized to deliver university-level distance and online education to their residents. Check to see if your state is included in our Online Degree Authorization.
Refund Schedule & Policy; Withdrawal
Student Disability Accommodations Policy
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act prohibit discrimination against individuals with disabilities. The purpose of these laws is to remove barriers that prevent qualified individuals with disabilities from enjoying the same opportunities available to persons without disabilities. A student with a disability who wishes to request a reasonable accommodation must contact the Director of the Academic Success Center at 913-971-3387 or email@example.com.
- MNU’s complete policy regarding student disability accommodations may be found at: mnu.edu/ADA
Title IX (NINE) Policy
Title IX (9) of the Education Amendments of 1972 (20 U.S.C. 1681) (Title IX) is a federal law that prohibits discrimination based on the gender of students and employees of educational institutions that receive federal financial assistance.
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Complainant Rights and Options
- Respondent Rights and Options
- Title IX Complaint Form
- Fall 2020 Title IX Compliance Training
- Fall 2021 Title IX Compliance Training
- Fall 2022 Title IX Compliance Training
Title IX Coordinator
Deputy Title IX Coordinator
Office of Student Development
2030 E College Way
Olathe, KS 66062
Tuition, Fees, and other Costs