Martin DunlapTechnology Enhanced Teaching Program Coordinator
EdD; University of Kansas, 1995
MEd; University of Kansas, 1981
BA; MidAmerica Nazarene University, 1976
Kansas Certified Educator: Music Education and Education Administration
Who we are should be observable in what we do. Students should see in our lives that our spirituality is consistent and practiced in all areas of our lives, especially in the classroom.Martin Dunlap
Awards & Honors
- Wyandotte High School Teacher of the Year
- Sumner Academy Teacher of the Year
- Blue Valley High School Teacher of the Year
- Kansas Music Educators Association Director of the Year
- Using Google Apps to Create a Paperless Environment - August 8, 2014
- Analyzing and Interpreting Data from Formative Assessments To Improve Instruction: Prairie View Schools Feb 2010; Kingman School October 2009; Topeka Schools, January 2009; Elkhart Schools, August 2008; Highland Schools, November 2007; Oskaloosa School, November 2007; Burlingame Schools, October 2007; Elkhart Schools, October 2007; Basehor-Linwood Schools September 2007; Valley Heights School District, Valley Heights, KS., August 2007; West Elk School District, Olpe, KS., August, 2007; Independence Schools, Independence, KS., May, 2007; Atchison County Schools, April, 2007; Lansing Schools, Lansing, KS., April, 2007; CREST School District, Colony, KS., February, 2007; West Elk Schools, February, 2007; Riverton School District, Riverton, KS., January, 2007 and October, 2005; Blue Valley Randolf School District, November, 2006; Wamego School District, November, 2006; North Lyon School District, America, KS., November, 2006; Pittsburg School District, Pittsburg, KS., Octo ber 2006; Topeka-Seaman School District, Topeka, KS., October, 2006; Altoona-Midway School District, Midway, KS., October, 2006; Parsons School District, Parsons, KS., October, 2006; Girard School District, Girard, KS., October, 2006; Galena School District, Galena, KS., October, 2005; Valley Falls School District, Valley Falls, KS., September 2005.
- Designing Differentiated Instruction using Formative Assessment Data (MAP Test): Atchison County Schools, January 2008; KAW Valley Schools, Topeka, KS., January, 2007; Valley Falls School District, Valley Falls, KS., September, 2006; Dowagiac Schools, Dowagiac, MI, August, 2006.
- Classroom Management that Works, School Improvement Seminar: Topeka, KS., June, 2006; Southeast Kansas Education Service Center, Girard, KS., January, 2007, July, 2006, December, 2005; Wolf River Education Service Center. Robison, KS., July, 2006 January, 2006; Morris County School, Council Grove, KS., August, 2006; Greenbush Service Center, November 2008; Coffeyville Schools, January 2009.
- Implementing Professional Learning Communities: Neodesha School District, Neodesha, KS., March, 2007; Silver Lake School District, Silver Lake, KS., January, 2007; Pittsburg High School, Pittsburg, KS., January, 2007; Easton school District, Easton, KS., January, 2007; North Lyons School District, Americus, KS., August, 2006; Silver Lake School District, Silver Lake, KS., October, 2006; Wolf River Educational Service Center, Robinson, KS., Sept, 2005.