We can’t wait to help make your transfer to MNU as seamless as possible. Before you can enroll, simply make sure you have completed the list below:
- Complete the free Application for Admission, by answering all questions
- Submit FAFSA information (available after October 1). MNU’s school code: 007032
- Submit all official college transcripts
At MNU, we have a dedicated admissions counselor just for transfer students! To reach Jonny Melton, simply call 913.971.3380 or email email@example.com.
TRANSFER CREDIT AGREEMENTS
If you are from the Kansas City area and are interested in transferring to MNU, check out the Registrar’s page to get full information about what classes will transfer and MNU’s general education requirements. We have formal articulation agreements with:
GENERAL EDUCATION TRANSFER AGREEMENTS
- Johnson County Community College (JCCC)
- Kansas City Kansas Community College (KCKCC)
- Kansas University (KU)
- Metropolitan Community College (MCC)
- Neosho County Community College (NCCC)
If you are transferring in from a college not listed, Jonny Melton, firstname.lastname@example.org, will be able to walk you through your personalized transfer plan. Also be sure to check out the MNU Catalog for more information..
Once you have been accepted to MNU, you will move to the Enrollment process. Be sure to review the helpful information about the Enrollment process, and contact our Admissions team with any questions. We are so excited for you to be a Pioneer!
1. STUDENT DEPOSIT
This $200 deposit confirms your attendance and is applied to your tuition balance. You can pay your deposit through your application status page.
2. HOUSING FORM / COMMUTER INFO
Whether you plan to live on campus or commute, please complete this housing form.
3. PIONEER DAYSAre you an incoming student starting at MNU this fall semester? Sign up today for one of the three Pioneer Days in preparation for August move-in. During Pioneer Days you will get a class schedule, meet with an academic advisor, hear from residential life, confirm your finalization, and receive valuable information in preparation for the upcoming school year.
4. TRANSFER ORIENTATION
MidAmerica Nazarene University works to make our incoming student’s transition a smooth one. During this half day event, incoming freshmen and transfer students are provided with information to set them up for success at MNU. This is highly recommended for all incoming students. We’re eager to welcome you to campus and help you begin your successful journey as a Pioneer!