Spring 2010 Accent Magazine now available
| by MNU News firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spring 2010 issue of Accent Magazine has been mailed to alumni, friends and donors of MidAmerica Nazarene University. The magazine is available in a "flip book" technology on the Alumni Relations section of the MNU web site. Go to the Alumni Relations site, or click on Spring 2010 Accent. PDF copies of the magazine may be downloaded from this site.
The Spring magazine includes a feature article on the development and achievements of the university's Nursing Programs, which received a $100,000 grant for nursing scholarships from the prestigious Robert Wood Johnson Foundation. MNU nursing recently launched an Accelerated Master of Science in Nursing program, in addition to its Bachelor of Science in Nursing options and its RN to BSN program.
Other articles included in the Spring 2010 issue:
- Construction begins on the medical clinic in Guatemala, the 2009-10 "Passion to Serve" initiative
- New web form for referring prospective students to MNU
- Goals and progress for the University Fund that continues through April 1
- The profile of MNU included in the Kansas City Business Journal in January
- MNU contributions to Haitian earthquake relief
- Updates and outlook for MNU athletics
Accent magazine is published by MidAmerica Nazarene University three times per year, and mailed free to alumni, friends and supporters.
Phone: (913) 971-3586
Alumni News: email@example.com
Address changes to:
MidAmerica Nazarene University
2030 E. College Way
Olathe KS 66062-1899