You Can Succeed Here
A college degree is an investment, not just in dollars, but in your time and talent.
We are here to ensure your investment pays off—with quality academics, small classes, online options, and an unflinching commitment to a Christlike mission. When you add it all up, we know a degree from MNU just makes sense.
See for yourself.
- MNU offers 35+ Majors and Minors for students looking for a traditional undergraduate residential education experience.
- We have 7 Degree-Completion programs in Business, Nursing and Education.
- Earn a Masters degree in Business, Education, Counseling or Nursing.
- Further your career potential with one of 9 certificate options in Business, Education, Counseling and Nursing.
- Online program options are available for many different Professional and Graduate Studies degrees.
We believe that God creates each of us with a unique purpose. Our Christian environment means that we care about developing this purpose in an ethical and personal setting.
Our 105-acre campus is located in Olathe: the fifth-largest city in the state of Kansas. More than 60% of traditional undergraduate students live on campus in our 9 residence halls. The 10 academic buildings across campus include the 40,000 square foot Bell Cultural Events Center, a state-of-the-art Virtual Patient Center and Simulation Nursing Studio and our newly remodeled Mabee Learning Commons.
Can't make it out to see for yourself? Take our virtual tour and you'll see why MNU's mall is your new back yard.