MNU has transfer agreements with several local colleges.
Transfer Credit Agreements
If you are from the Kansas City area and are interested in transferring to MNU, check out the links below to get more information about what classes will transfer and MNU’s general education requirements.
General Transfer Agreements
- Donnelly College – General Education
- Johnson County Community College – General Education
- Metropolitan Community College – General Education
Individual Program Transfer Agreements
Johnson County Community College
Find out how easy it is to transfer your JCCC associates degree into an MNU bachelor's degree below.
- School of Christian Ministry & Formation Majors
- School of Behavioral Sciences & Counseling Majors
- School of Business Majors
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Majors
- School of Education Majors
- Elementary Education
- Music Education
- Physical Education
- Secondary Education
- Health & Exercise Science Majors
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Metropolitan Community College
Find out how easy it is to transfer your MCC associates degree into an MNU bachelor's degree below.
- Accounting > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Business > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Criminal Justice/Political Science > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Criminal Justice > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Fire Science > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Health & Safety Technology > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Industrial Technology > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Logistics > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Management > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Nursing > Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN)
- Office Management > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Professional Nursing > Applied Organizational Leadership
- Veterinary Technology > Applied Organizational Leadership
If you are transferring in from a college not listed, Dennis Miller will be able to walk you through your personalized transfer plan or you can use our Course Transfer Form to ensure that your course(s) will transfer. Also be sure to check out the MNU Catalog for more information.
College Credit for Your Military Service
Joint Service Transcripts (JST) is a computerized transcript system that produces official transcripts for active duty soldiers, veteran and retired Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Navy, National Guard and Reserve members by combining a soldier’s military education and job experience with descriptions and college credit recommendations developed by the American Council on Education (ACE). In addition to your name and SSN, the transcript contains the following information:
- Current or highest enlisted rank
- Military status (active or inactive)
- Additional Skill Identifiers (ASI) and Skill Qualification identifiers (SQI)
- Formal military courses
- Military Occupational Specialties (MOS) held Standardized test scores
- Descriptions and credit recommendations developed by ACE
To order your JST transcript, visit https://jst.doded.mil. Select MidAmerica Nazarene University in Olathe, KS from the drop-down list of institutions as the school you would like to receive your official transcripts. Transcripts will usually be sent to us within 24 hours where we can get you on your way to becoming a Pioneer!
If you have any questions or need assistance with this, please reach out to Dennis Miller, email@example.com, 913.971.3380
Contact the Registrar
MidAmerica Nazarene University
Attn: Registrar's Office
2030 East College Way
Olathe KS 66062-1899
Fax: 913.971.3414 or 913.971.3014
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday
Please note: The MNU Campus and the Registrar's office will be closed for Christmas break from December 20 - January 4.