Learn, Play and Stay
Most probably don’t consider how much the MNU campus buzzes with activity over the summer months. With the last day of class and Commencement in the first week of May, most residential students move home for the summer. However, the staff and certain faculty members keep busy with summer or online courses, conferences, camps, training, and facility rental. Here’s a taste of what’s happening.
- Training the academic year 2022-2023 resident assistants
- ServeTeam training and deployment
- Lodging for Interns from AmeriCorps, Work & Witness teams, church groups
- Summer athletic camps and theatre/digital communication
- The Call – teens learning about ministry service
- Regional Children’s Bible Quiz
- One Year Adventure Novel group
- Mark Woods Rock Orchestra Camp
- Community facility rentals
While these activities occur, staff prepare campus facilities and complete projects in anticipation of the fall semester. For the most part, a quieter pace allows for rejuvenation to continue the mission of transforming lives through Christian higher education.
Subscribe to receive Accent Magazine
mnu quarterly publication
Learn more about MNU. Get the latest issue of Accent here.