NOTICE: Due to weather conditions, MNU will open late on Monday, January 22, starting at Noon.
Degrees & Programs
Degrees & Programs
MidAmerica Nazarene University
2030 East College Way
Olathe, KS 66062-1899
Mon. – Fri. 8:00am – 5:00pm
Study abroad for a semester or summer and have the best experience of your life! At MNU we partner with organizations to provide a rich menu of study abroad educational opportunities.
Learn more about short-term travel and mission experiences through Pioneer Trek
How to get started with a Study Abroad program at MNU:
- Check all of the Study Abroad programs that look of interest to you.
- Contact Dr Randy Cloud, Director of MNU Pioneer Trek, for an initial planning appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Work with your academic advisor to determine what semester would be best for your degree program to Study Abroad.
- Work with your academic advisor to determine how the Study Abroad classes will fit into your degree program, ensuring an on-time graduation. This is the most critical step!
- Apply for program through MNU Registrars office.
- Work with MNU Bursars office on how funding for your program will work.
- Make sure you have a current passport.
- Begin checking on travel plans and flight information; all travel costs are in addition to tuition costs.
Nazarene Affiliated Institutions
Though MNU’s connection with various Nazarene academic organizations, students can connect with programs in Korea, Ecuador, and Manchester, England.
MidAmerica Nazarene University has entered into an agreement with IBI of Messiah College in Grantham, Pennsylvania. IBI is a CCCU-endorsed organization, providing students an opportunity to participate in a summer program of study in international business and economics. The ten-week summer program is normally taken following completion of the junior year, and includes periods of residence in key locations in Asia as well as coordinated visits to major political, business, and economic centers of Europe. This program provides the student a minor in International Business. Successful applicants are normally required to have completed at least one full year of economics (macro and micro), and at least one semester each of accounting, marketing, and management. Minimum GPA: 2.75/4.0. Additional information is available through the MNU Business Administration Department.
Study abroad in Ecuador with total immersion in a Spanish language program. Live with Latin American students in the Nazarene Theological Seminary in Quito, Ecuador. Participate in service events, travel to the Galapagos Islands, an active volcano, and the Amazon jungle.